Re: [AT-L] Re: [AT-L] Hiking chat room?

In a message dated 96-09-13 07:14:14 EDT, AT1996@aol.com writes:

<< There is a hiking chat room, but the only one I know about is in the
 Backpacker Mag online on AOL.  I will be the guest host there Monday, Sept.
 16.  Frank Logue is the host and the topics vary.  Right now many are
 discussing the ADT.  Gail/Gutsy  >>

As far as I know it is just for us AOL subscribers, which I am.  Last night I
talked to a person who is going to be subscribing to this list soon
(WLee708352).  He hadn't heard of it, so I helped spread the word!  :-)  I do
wish we all could "chat" though without the long delay time, yet it is more
organized this way instead of trying to talk with 12 people at once.  Not
being computer literate really, I don't know the solution.

Alice
IL Fltlndr@aol.com