Re: [AT-L] pads

At 09:26 AM 9/12/96 -0500, you wrote:
 I've been thinking about leaving the
>Therm-a-rest at home and taking my Ridgerest instead.
 Had A thermorest and gave it away after I used the Ridgerest. Which Ididn't
slide off and it is lighterand to my way of feeling more comfortable.
Ridgerest lasts about 3 months before it wears out but who cares.Replace
ments are not hard to come by. In order to prevent waking up with
excruciatingly painful heels I bought the  full length. If you strap the pad
onto the back of your pack  vertically your rain cover should easily go over
everything. Also its great to use at lunch.Dr Dolittle