indiana.edu

> At 10:40 PM 9/10/96 -0500, you wrote:
> >I have noticed many indiana.edu e-mail adresses on the list. I assume
> >most of you are around B'ton. If so, how would you like to get together
> >for coffee and trail talk? E-me if interested. It'd be nice to have an AT
> >group in the area.

> >Felix

> Gee, wish I could be there!  Have sloshed down many a coffee and other
> assorted liquid refreshments during my stay at IU.  Beautiful campus - have
> often thought of returning there.  If and when I get back, I will have to
> look your new group up!
>
> Mark
> IU Grad (1972 - B.A. German)

Do you use that German degree much in Troutdale, VA?:-)  A lot of IU students
stay here when done with school. Let me know if youre ever headed this way and
we can hit Nick's, Irish Lion, Janko's, etc. You're in a pretty good place your
ownself. Rhodi Gap and Massey Gap and Thomas Knob are all incredible.

Felix