osprey packs by mail

hey -

I remember some time ago people looking for osprey packs by mail order.
if people are still looking, Ramsey Outdoor (where I used to work, but no
longer have any ties to) now has them.  they will do mail order if you
ask, but do not put out a catalog.  they also warn that they are meant to
be fitted very specifically for each person. so if you don't know what
you are looking for, it is a risky thing.

i have not shopped around, but prices seemed OK to me.  their phone # is
201-261-5000

-the gear weenie strikes again

-jeff

Jeff Mosenkis,
University at Albany -                 Telecommunications Department-
Psych, Anthro, Judaic Studies                  "IP Slave"

jm1360@cnsvax.albany.edu

"Welcome to the psychotherapy hotline.  If you are obsessive-compulsive,
please press '1' repeatedly.  If you are co-dependant, please have someone
else press '2' for you.  If you have multiple-personality disorder, please
press '4', '5', and '6'.  If you are paranoid, don't press anything, we know
where you are and what you want."