Re: Lotsa Questions / Etc

Ed LaVine wrote:

> GAITORS

To all you folks who responded to my question about running shoes...
Do you ALL hike in, or have you through hiked in running shoes, or was
your response to what seems to be obvious just your drivel?

IF YOU HAVE DONE IT, perhaps you could tell me how you secured the
gaitors to the shoe, given the low cut and no heel / sole gap through
which to route a cord or strap.

Also, how many pairs did you need to complete your thru-hike?
Did you carry a spare pair?

My thanks to those who have "been there, done that".

Bob

Follow-Ups: References: