Walking Sticks vs Trekker Poles

The poles I use are the Trekker Poles, I believe form Sherlock. I bought
them from the Campmoor Catalog. Instead of tightening them like the Lekis
(turning the joint til it's tight), the Trekkers use a button that protrudes
thru a hole in the pole. It doesn't slip at all. They can be adjusted to all
heights. I, also like them for the varied adjustments. When hiking
switchbacks, the unlevel terrain sometimes causes ankles to turn. By making
one longer, It gives you the added support. When the trail tilts to the
other side, switch poles to the other side. Wow! I think I just endorsed a
product.

Edward S. LaVine                                        GridNet
international
Sales Order Administration                         http://www.gridnet.com
Quality Customer Service
770.518.5351                                                   "If it is to
be,
770.998.9096.fax                                                 it is up to
me"
elavine@gridnet.com