We Still Need Help!!

Hey, I want to thank all the folks that have sent me emails volunteering
their help on the cleanup of the AT and side trails in Shenandoah National
Park.  The Park is still closed, and the Potomac Appalachian Trail Club has
a monumental task in front of them.  If you can pitch in on an upcoming
weekend, please email me.  One of our Shenandoah Mountain Rescue Group
members was at the top of Whiteoak Canyon today and called the damage to the
Park "unbelieveable".

Andy
ahiltz@bbn.com
PATC Webmaster
http://io.datasys.swri.edu/PATC/patc.html

(Check our Trails Forum for the latest breaking news on conditions....)