Re: [AT-L] RE: [AT-L] Re: [AT-L] Gutsy's home!

Chris Smith wrote:
>What are the chances of getting your full journal on-line?
>
>Wow, what a great idea!!  I missed the first half of your trip,
>joined the list late.  I'd love a chance to read it all!!!

I asked Kathy Bilton of the AT Homepage if we could post Gutsy's journals
there and she indicated she would. Gutsy is forwarding them in their
entirety to me and I'll send them to Kathy over the weekend.

The people responsible for the ALDHA Homepage may be interested too. Bill?
Frank? Any interest?

Peter H. Fornof
athiker@plantnet.com
broknspoke@aol.com