Re: [AT-L] Sweetwater Guardian vs. Pur Hiker

One of the hiking stores in my area sells this little filter-type gadget
that attaches to the intake hose at the bottom which filters out pretty much
all (if not entirely all) the silt from the incoming water.  After hearing
about how silty AT water is, I think I'll get one for my Hiker which I
haven't used yet.

Cindi