Re: [AT-L] Re: [AT-L] RE: [AT-L] Re: [AT-L] Gutsy's home!

On Tue, 10 Sep 1996 AT1996@aol.com wrote:

> I am busy right now editing my journals so they can be put on the ATC home
> page or anywhere else Pete wants to put them.  I should be finished with them
> today unless I have some major interruptions.  Gail/Gutsy

Cool Beans!  I look forward to reading them as a whole, but must admit I did
enjoy waiting for each installment while you were on trail!

David
David Davison    afn01191@afn.org,  GH3@afn.org
G'ville Hash House Harriers    http://www.afn.org/~gh3/
University of Florida Canoe and Raft Club  http://www.afn.org/~canraft/
Paddling can give you the opportunity to get away from everyday life and find solitude[and]silence.
     -Bunny Johns