Re: [AT-L] I'm baaaaaack.... :)

> Figure on finishing in 2000 so I can get on to other endeavors like the
>shore to shore across the Yorkshire Dales.

Hey! By then the Trans Canada Trail might be done -- 15000 kilometres and
not for the faint of heart.....   And since the AT is supposed to be
extended both north and south, for those who have nothing else to do and who
are independently wealthy, you could always hike from Alabama to British
Columbia to Nova Scotia and back!   There's not enough variety of trailfood
in the WORLD for that kind of thing! ;-D  Oh dear.....

Cindi :)

p.s.- Yours in knee-pain-sympathy, Dr. Dolittle! ;)