Date: Mon, 09 Sep 1996 14:41:57 -0400
From: Andy Hiltz <AHiltz@bbn.com>
To: kathy@fred.net
Subject: More SNP Info....

Kathy - for the AT List:

Hey folks, SNP Really is TOTALLY Closed.

     Base: PATC Trails Forum
     Date: Mon, 09 Sep 1996 14:57:09 GMT
     From: Andy Hiltz <ahiltz@bbn.com>

 I'd just like to emphasize once again that Shenandoah National Park is
totally closed. Please do
 not access the Park trail system from the boundaries. The Skyline Drive and
ALL trails in the Park
 are CLOSED until further notice. The fresh water system in the Park is
down. The phone system is
 also down. The Park is operating in emergency management mode right now.
They do not want
 anyone entering the Park at all. All Park personnel are currently dedicated
to emergency
 operations.

 A reopening time for the Park has not yet been determined.

 Andy
 PATC Webmaster