RE: Sticky, Icky Kraft Dinner

In message Mon, 9 Sep 1996 18:44:58 -0500 (CDT),
  wolf@pasteur.hjf.org (Brian Ferrenz)  writes:

>>> I thought that the easiest thing in the world to take was that Kraft
>>>  Dinner stuff. However, when I made it on the last trip it was
>>> horrible. The noodles
>
>>>Stormy

> Is this the classic vertical Macncheeze or is it the horizontally boxed
> Sleezecheeze?

Are they allowed to call it cheese if it was never inside a cow?

                             CHEESE
               tune: "The Elements" by Tom Lehrer
                     source: alt.music.filk

There's mozzarella, Rocquefort, and cheddar, brie and limburger,
American, havarti, Swiss, and edam for your hamburger,
And provolone, gruyere and colby, Velveeta, and munster
And I never would have wrote this verse if I were not a punster.

--

Frank     reid@indiana.edu