pack fitting; Jeff Mosenkis?

Hey all,
I seem to remember quite a long, detailed post about the proper way to fit
a pack.  I also seem to remember Jeff Mosenkis posting it. Anyway could
someone please e-mail this info to me or repost it to the list if not too
much trouble? By the way, info on both internal and external packs would
help.

thanks a lot
mm

p.s. hope all hikers were safe during the last couple of east coast
storms. was the northeast (where I am guessing most through hikers are by
now) hit very hard?

----
Mark Macbeth    mmacbeth@midway.uchicago.edu

"The sunshine bores the daylights outta me"
-Rolling Stones