Re: Enough on Electronics.....Lets talk Food !!

From: wb4pan@juno.com (Charles W Davidson)
So what do you eat on long hikes and what about the cost? If any one has
their thru hike planning list with costs that they would like to share, I
would shure like to have a copy.

I, too, would like to know what others have come up with in the way of trail
menus.  Of all my planning so far, this is the one area I'm unsure of.  I've
been trying different combinations and foods on short backpacking trips, but
wonder how it's going to be when I hit the trail for 6 months.  My sister is
going to send me mail drops, and I'm sure she would dehydrate foods for me as
well; the trouble is that I get bored with the same thing all the time and
need a variety.  Any ideas?

Gypsy (Marty)