Re: [AT-L] Re: Little dojiggies for tent staking

Thanks a bunch, Jason!  I tried doing as you said with those little dojiggies
for the tie-down lines for the tent.  It works great.  I just couldn't get
the right combination, and when we'd get to the campground we'd never want to
mess with it.  Wow!  I won' t
feel so stupid now when I am at a campground.

After my "rechargeable lantern" thread and this question, you can tell I am a
backpacker only.  I can't deal with all this high tech stuff!  Ha!  Labor Day
weekend I didn't even remember a flashlight, much less a lantern.  I guess it
just really doesn't matter. I navigate pretty good in the dark anyhow.

Illinois Flatlander