Enough on Electronics.....Lets talk Food !!

I'm ready to move on from the electronics debacle my ownself. As for the
food, I love Hungry Jack instant mashed taters. Use extra butter/squeeze
margerine instead of milk and you've got grub. Also, take a packet of
instant gravy. Use half a packet and half a cup of water. Get it
good'n'hot, cover and let sit while you do the mashed taters. Now, for
livin' like a king, heat up a half a slab of Spam (just get it hot, don't
fry it, it gets too messy) You end up with mashed potatos and gravy and
almost meat. Dandy eatin'. If they only freexe-dried cottage cheese...:-)