Email along the A.T....(MA)

Haven't been on the list for awhile so I don't know if the topic of
getting email access while on the trail (other than using the much-debated
hi-tech gear that one actually carries...) has been discussed.

Anyway, I recently heard about a Pizza Cyber Bar quite close to the trail
in Massachusetts and thought I'd pass along the info.  See below.

Also if one is in Maryland, and can get to a public library, you may be
able to check your mail - assuming you have an account that you can telnet
to.  It's not hard but not totally easy either.  If anyone wants
instructions, email me.  (There's also the option of setting up one of
those free email accounts through www.hotmail.com.)

--Kathy Bilton  kathy@fred.net