Re: [AT-L] Re: [AT-L] Electronics on the AT

> That being said - allow me to propose the notion that the ultimate hike
> or rather, thruhike, would be one where you carry NO equipment

Jim,

If you read the response I sent to Ginny  you'll find that I said practically
the same thing.

I just hope there is someone out there who believes that "stuff" enhances
their hike. Everyone in agreement is spooky :)

Daniel

Daniel Berlinger                      Circumstance Technology
http://www.circumtech.com/                Virtuality Designer
    Linkwright  Data Poet  Systems Anarchist  Idiosyncrat
Interactivist    Herder of Cats    Zero Tolerance For Silence