Nice to hear from you, Gutsy!!!

> I met many people who thought snakes were a serious problem on the trail, but
> I considered myself lucky when I saw one.   Cold weather definitely slows
> them down, but don't let snakes interfere with a hike.  I only saw garter
> snakes on the trail (and one copperhead).  Gutsy

Hi Gutsy,

	Would that be your first posting to the list after returning from
the thru hike?  Its nice to see you write, even though we have been
following your trail journal all along.  That reminds me, where is the
report on Mt. Katahdin?  The one that you are supposed to send yourself?

	Congratulations on doing it.  Later.

Priyo
priyo@mailhost.tcs.tulane.edu