[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Little dojiggies for tent staking

I got a dumb question probably.  I got a larger tent from REI about a year
ago for when we are in a situation where we are not backpacking and concerned
about weight.  It came with this little black plastic elongated oval things,
maybe 1/2" by 
1-1/4", with three holes down the middle of them.  They are for shortening or
increasing the tension on the tie down lines.  My question is how in the heck
do you use them?  I don't even know how to put them on the lines, much less
use them!!  There are no directions for use with the tent.   

Anyone know?

IL Fltlndr@aol.com