Re: [AT-L] Re: [AT-L] I'm baaaaaack.... :)

Hey Dr.;

>Luck ducky on finding an Osprey Dealer.

Whereabouts do you live?  I don't know if this'll be of any help, or if you
even are considering buying another Osprey anytime soon, but here's the
address of the place I got mine anyhow, just in case......:  The Expedition
Shoppe, 43 York St, Ottawa, ON, K1N 5S7  ph#: (613) 241 8397.  If they don't
actually have the pack you want they'll order it.

>If you appreciate that kind of quality contact
>Feathered Friends in  Seattle regarding Sleeping Bag. I got one that is
>Goretex covered and am glad I did .lots of rainy  and snowy nights in wet
>mouthed shelters . I was a lttle smug about being able to shake off and wipe
>off my FS and pack it away. Dr Doolittle>

Heh heh heh.....everyone else must've just *looooved* that, eh? ;-)
Actually, I was giving some serious thought to contacting Feathered
Friends.....I don't know if the phone # I got off the 'net is still good,
but I'll try it anyway.  It's (206) 338 0887.  Sound right?  If you have the
address, I'd appreciate having it as well.  :)

Have you done your thu-hike yet or are you planning one?

Take care and thanks for the advice!
Cindi
Ga -> Me '97