RE: The Gathering

I wish I could be there!!  However, I won't be.

I was in Hot Springs NC last weekend however.  We were there looking for
investment property in Madison County.  I wanted to look up "Wingnut" (oops,
I mean "Wingfoot"), but never got the chance.  It was always real early or
real late when we had the time.

Wingfoot, that was quite a Labor Day Festival they were having there!  Didn't
they know I had to get my sleep after driving straight thru Friday night?
Saw a couple pieces of property that are worth considering.

I have my e-mail problem solved it appears.  My on-line service said I had an
"e-mail log jam".  I'm not surprised with the mail I get from the at-l!!!

Hope you all have a great time at the Gathering!!

Alice
IL Fltlndr@aol.com