Re: [AT-L] Re: [AT-L] Dogs on AT

YOu wrote---
prohibits dogs from entering the park.  Anyone know if the guide
dog of the blind thru-hiker was granted entry into BSP (I guess I
really should read the book)?

jim
jloudon@juno.com<<<

Bill Irwin, the Blind Courage thru-hiker, and Orient, his guide dog, must
have had no problems.  I read the book and have met Bill and he never
mentioned this that I recall.  It is a good book BTW.

"My help is in the mountains where I take myself to heal ...I find a rock
with sun on it and a stream where the water runs gentle."

Happy Trails :-)

Margaret Wade