Re: [AT-L] The Gathering

Can somebody send me a reg form for the Gathering.  I may just be
interested...

Thanks!

Poohbear

Jennifer Delia Sawyer                   |       "Be the best you can be
Residence Hall Director                 |       in the place that you are
Department of Residential Life          |       and be kind.
University of New Hampshire             |       Kind to yourself,
Durham, NH  03824                       |       Kind to others,
jdsawyer@hopper.unh.edu                 |       and kind to the land."
(603) 862-3812                          |               -- Helen Neering