RE: [AT-L] Re: [AT-L] Electronics on the AT

Not only do I carry my cell phone, but when I'm out on the trail alone, or
away from my two kids, I'll call them for ten minutes after I have set up
camp. It is also great for those emergencies, when you run across a
distressed hiker, who needs immediate attention. It is about one more pound
to carry, but it IS worth it. So sue me.