Re: [AT-L] The Sipsy

On the AT-L you asked...
>>Have any of you southerners out there (charlie), ever been to the sipsy
wilderness in NW Alabama?  I'd like to go there but know nothing about
the area and the map is hard to read?<<<

Yep I love the place!   The Sipsey is beautiful, but small.  The largest tree
in Al is there, a Tulip Poplar.  I will probably be goint that way in the
next few weeks.  The map I have is excellent.  In fact I have a couple of
extras, so send me your snail mail address and I'll send one to you!  Are you
from this area?  I live in north AL, near Cheaha.