Re: [AT-L] Electronics on the AT

>I agree with all of this, but still, I'm against it.

Am I to assume that u are also against tents, stoves, goretex, and every
other technological advancement that makes the trip easier?  For example,
doesn't sleeping in a tent take away from that back-country experience?
What about shelters?  Should we have to make out own shelter out of the
surroundings?

As for all this technology stuff, I don't give a hootenanny what anyone
does.  I'm out there to have a good time and if I don't like what the other
guy is doing, I can leave.  Just like in the real world.

UNION -- YES!
MEMBER PHILADELPHIA FEDERATION OF TEACHERS
LOCAL 3 -- AMERICAN FEDERATION OF TEACHERS
University of Pennsylvania?    YUCK!