Re: [AT-L] RE: [AT-L] Sweetwater Guardian vs. Pur Hiker

TrekkerEd wrote:

>I've had my guardian for about a year and a half. It has served me well.
>It's easier to pump, compared to others. I've used it in some pretty cruddy
>areas and the water was very drinkable. It also cleans up very nicely.
>
>Anybody else agree?

I have had the same experience. Had a 1st Need for years, but it became
impossible to pump (got old), so I tried a Sweetwater. So far, it's really
worked well, but you have to clean it regularly. If you do this, no problems.

Peter H. Fornof
AThiker@plantnet.com
broknspoke@aol.com