RE: [AT-L] Sweetwater Guardian vs. Pur Hiker

I've had my guardian for about a year and a half. It has served me well.
It's easier to pump, compared to others. I've used it in some pretty cruddy
areas and the water was very drinkable. It also cleans up very nicely.

Anybody else agree?

Edward S. LaVine                                        GridNet
international
Sales Order Administration                         http://www.gridnet.com
Quality Customer Service
770.518.5351                                                   "If it is to
be,
770.998.9096.fax                                                 it is up to
me"
elavine@gridnet.com