RE: Georgia Hikers

I am a Georgia Hiker, but I am not a member of the GATC.  However in March
I went on a GATC trail maintenance trip with a club at my school.  All of
the people we met seemed really nice.  My trip leader(Darlene) was so
cool.  She went out of her way to explain to us how to maintain the trail
and some history of the GATC.  I liked the trip a lot and have been
considering joining the GATC myself.  If you get any replies from GATC
could you please forward them to me.  Thanks alot.

James Bigler                      email: gt8054b@prism.gatech.edu
Georgia Tech Chemical Engineering Undergraduate Cooperative Student
"I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically."
--Steven Wright
http://www.prism.gatech.edu/~jb182