Re: [AT-L] Why no dogs in GSMNP?

<< I agree with Michael. I would guess there are only a small percentage of
 well trained dogs that wouldn't cause problems.  In addition, dogs often
 chase wildlife and with the number of bears in the park this is a dangerous
 position for the dog to be placed in. I can see dog owners suing because
 their dogs were "attacked" by bears.  >>

 I can see a scared dog bringing the bear back to the tent. It might be a bit
crowded and noisy in the ol'e Windfoil after that. :-)

Norm