[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [AT-L] Sweetwater Guardian vs. Pur Hiker
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: [AT-L] Sweetwater Guardian vs. Pur Hiker
- From: "Emily E. Reith '98" <eereith@COLBY.EDU>
- Date: Thu, 29 Aug 1996 18:52:59 -0400 (EDT)
- In-Reply-To: <96Aug29.150957pdt.760545(1)@constitution.hotmail.com>
> One of my biggest questions regards water filters. I'm looking at
> the Guardian and the PUR Hiker. Has anyone had bad experiences with
> either of these? I know that PUR guarantees the Hiker for 1 full year, and
> have also heard many good things about the Guardian.
As an add on to Andy's question, what are the differences between the
different Pur models (Hiker, explorer, scout)? I suppose the Explorer is
out because of the cost and weight, but what about the other 2? And for
people who have used Pur filters, how often did you have to replace the
cartridge? Sorry if this has already been discussed!
Thanks for your help!
O Treading lightly on this planet...
[|- Emily Reith
^^^^ home page: http://www.colby.edu/personal/eereith