Hello

Hello there. My name is Rob Davis, with a somewhat common trailname of
Felix (I love them cats). I hail from Indiana. I'm a section hiker with
850-plus miles done. I'm very new to this, so bear with me. I'm a
landscaper, so do most of my hiking in fall/winter. This is a great time
to hike because you don't have problems with most of the things on the
lists of the last few days. RE: blisters. Shave and duct-tape the feet
before you leave the house. And if you miss any spots with the duct-tape,
you can end up with some really cool shaped blisters. Thanks for letting
me in and I hope to not be bothersome.