RE: [AT-L] Re: [AT-L] Trail Names and the Web project

I've trekked in California, Colorado, Washington, Florida, Georgia, North
Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, over the CD & along the AT, and even in
S.E. Asia. I've been Trekker Ed since the middle 1980's. Others can use my
handle, but I have the photos and journals to go with me. What matters to me
is that no matter where I go, there I am.

Edward S. LaVine                                        GridNet
international
Sales Order Administration                         http://www.gridnet.com
Quality Customer Service
770.518.5351                                                   "If it is to
be, it is up to me"
770.998.9096.fax
elavine@gridnet.com