Re: [AT-L] RE: [AT-L] Repeats on the at-l

In a message dated 96-08-28 17:05:31 EDT, ELaVine@gridnet.com (Ed LaVine)
writes:

<< As per Illinois Flatlander, there is too much repeat mail. Although it is
 interesting at times, and sometimes a bit redundant, but it is nice to have
 a wide variety of mail waiting for me when I log in. (;-{)}}}}} >>

Perhaps I should have said "duplicate mail".  I am getting the SAME mail plus
the new every time I activate a flash session!  It is getting old, old, old!
 But like everyone says.....I really like the at-l mailing list!!!!!!!!   It
is costing me time & money though to get all these duplicates.  I am NOT
getting duplicates from any other source but the at-l, so I think the problem
rests here somewhere!  I'll be away for the weekend so maybe it'll all be
cleared up by next week!

Alice
IL Fltlndr@aol.com