Re: [AT-L] RE: [AT-L] Repeats on the at-l

>In message Wed, 28 Aug 1996 15:54:48 -0500 (CDT), ILFltlndr@aol.com  writes:
>
>> Has anyone else been having problems with receiving the same messages on
>> the at-l several times?......like every time I get my mail!
>>
>> Alice
>> IL Fltlandr@aol.com
>

>I get two copies of everything.  My address changed since I joined. The
>old one is no longer usable for mailing but remains valid for receiving
>during a grace period.  When the mailing-list software was changed recently,
>I tried to post and got an error message saying I wasn't subscribed, so I
>subscribed again.  Meanwhile, I can't unsubscribe from the old address, the
>"set address" command doesn't work, and email to the address in the error
>messages has been unanswered.
>
>No nastygram implied; whoever maintains this list provides a wonderful
>service!
>
>--  Frank     reid@indiana.edu

The exact same thing has happened to me.  Thank heavens it happens to
tAlice as well or I would think someone had it in for *Franks.*

I have sent mail to Ryan asking him to delete the address with which I no
longer can post.  Hopefully, he will have time to attend to the request
soon.

Frank