RE: [AT-L] Repeats on the at-l

In message Wed, 28 Aug 1996 15:54:48 -0500 (CDT), ILFltlndr@aol.com  writes:

> Has anyone else been having problems with receiving the same messages on
> the at-l several times?......like every time I get my mail!
>
> Alice
> IL Fltlandr@aol.com

I get two copies of everything.  My address changed since I joined. The
old one is no longer usable for mailing but remains valid for receiving
during a grace period.  When the mailing-list software was changed recently,
I tried to post and got an error message saying I wasn't subscribed, so I
subscribed again.  Meanwhile, I can't unsubscribe from the old address, the
"set address" command doesn't work, and email to the address in the error
messages has been unanswered.

No nastygram implied; whoever maintains this list provides a wonderful
service!

--  Frank     reid@indiana.edu