RE: [AT-L] Repeats on the at-l

As per Illinois Flatlander, there is too much repeat mail. Although it is
interesting at times, and sometimes a bit redundant, but it is nice to have
a wide variety of mail waiting for me when I log in. (;-{)}}}}}

Edward S. LaVine                                        GridNet
international
Sales Order Administration                         http://www.gridnet.com
Quality Customer Service
770.518.5351                                                   "If it is to
be, it is up to me"
770.998.9096.fax
elavine@gridnet.com