Correction on Trailnames J Newman

I said ...

As to all the other hundreds ore thousands out there on the
trail who have now REGISTERed, those poor misfits, I just don't see how they
               ^^^
               NOT
will ever be able to finish the AT or even set foot on it or any other trail
as the are without the OFFICIAL SANCTION of the REGISTER.

If I didn't say it, I don't think Frank or anyone else wants to spend the time
to go through ALDHA's Directory and place all those names and Trailnames in the
REGISTER of TRAILNAMES.  John N.