Re: [AT-L] Trail Names Project

In a message dated 96-08-27 21:22:03 EDT, FrankLogue@aol.com writes:

<< My brother, who runs Athensnet in Athens, GA has volunteered to set up a
 system where anyone can type an entry in a database that will appear on a
web
 page on our @Logue web site. The current setup he is working on is Trail
 name, actual name (to distinguish different folks with the same trail name)
 and year (or years) hiked. I think we can have this up in about two weeks >>

This is great Frank!  I had stuck my neck out not realizing how complicated
the project could be.  Keep us posted, and I'll be thinking about ideas.

Alice
IL Fltlndr@aol.com