Re: [AT-L] Tents

Jason -

While I know people who have used the Meteor Light for a
thruhike (and some who used even heavier tents) - personal
opinion is that I won't carry more than 4 pounds of tent for
2 of us.     There are people who disagree with that - and I
may have to change my criteria for our next long trail, but
that's our present philosophy (and practice).

Walk softly,
Jim