Re: [AT-L] Re: [AT-L] Northbound departures

Since I am not at all ready for this "project" of collecting trail names yet
I can only say that there would have be an "official announcement" of some
sort, and as Frank said, there should perhaps be a web page where these could
be collected with a link to the AT page or something.

Some trail names are given on the trail, and some you give yourself.  I don't
know if there is a "correct" way to obtain a name.  Then, as someone said,
you might not like the one that someone gives you.

ALice
IL Fltlndr@aol.com