Re: [AT-L] Journals

On Mon, 26 Aug 1996, tfort wrote:

> SANDY@mayo.edu wrote:
> > How about the rest of the Class of '97 ? Are you going to do it ?
> >
> > Sandy and Alison
> > "The Smiths"
> > Ga to Me '97
>
> I'm considering one of those micro-recorders.  I don't enjoy writing,
> 'cause it takes me so long to do it.  I thought I could dictate my
> journals, then just mail the casettes to someone to transcribe.  I
> believe a read this idea on the list, so, someone out there has done it.

I tried one of those once. IT worked fine but I didn't. Listening back to
those cassettes was pretty hilarious -I just rambled on and on -and then
after too much rambling ran out of tape. Had to do a -LOT- of editing to
convert it into something intelligent.

-Milt
			Milt Webb, IQ Software Corp.

		Some people drink from the fountain of life,
			while others just rinse and spit.
			       -- anonymous