Re: AT-L Journals - Free offer!!!

>If anyone in the class of '97 needs someone to post, or convert their written
>journals to either this list or a web page it would be a pleasure to
>participate.
>-Milt

I'll get in touch as the time grows closer (March 97) and take you up on
your offer.  Having got so much out of reading this year's on-line
thru-hikers I want to continue the tradition.  Of course, you'll have to be
able to read my handwriting :-)  Thanks.  Jason
GA>ME 97
"Do what you dream"
"The meaning of life is that it stops"