Re: [AT-L] Re: [AT-L] Tents

Re Tents I have been very pleased with My Bibler ElDorado. I got it in 1989.
Nwer models are even improved with better flow through of air. It stands up
very very quckly with minimum of technique and can be moved about. Holds 2
people who are friendly and some gear:boots essentials etc. It weighs about
4#. No fly is required and it does definitely stay dry.  Old downside was
that you had to seam seal it your self. This is not a particularly fun job.
I don't know whether this is factory done now or not. This is a very high
quality product. I would buy another just like it if this one ever wears out
which it shows no sign of doing. Dr Doolittle