Re: [AT-L] Rechargeable lanterns

Alice -

Have you looked at the Candle Lanterns?  They are available from REI and
many other suppliers.  While not as strong a light as either gas or
electric they are comparatively very lightweight and with the reflectors in
place do an excellent job of lighting a camping "sight".  I have even read
by the light of one without going blind!

Zach

>Are there any suggestions for other types of lanterns that we'd only be using
>maybe 1/2 hr. that gives more light than a flashlight, but less than those
>lanterns that can light up an entire campground.
>
>Alice
>IL Fltlndr@aol.com

| Zach Woods                  | ZMedia  -  Multimedia |
| 28 Middlesex Circle, Apt. 6 | Mac - Digital Imaging |
| Waltham, MA 02154  USA      | Web Pages  -  Windows |
| (617) 647-9130              |       zwoods@tiac.net |
|        URL: http://www.tiac.net/users/zwoods        |