Standing Indian loop

Milt asked:

>Oh, I actually do have a real question - has anyone been to the summit of
>Standing Indian (NC) lately? Wonder how the spring near there is holding
>up. Planning to do the loop over there in a few weeks and need to know
>whether or not to load up on water.

I do the loop about 3X per year and never have had any trouble with water.
Certainly Betty Creek is always reliable as is the spring just off the
trail below the summit of Standing Indian.  Let me know when you are
heading out.  I plan to do the loop with a friend sometime early this fall.

Frank

Frank Webbe
School of Psychology
Florida Institute of Technology