Re: [AT-L] Northbound departures

> <<  Someone should publish a book with all the "taken" trail names in it.
>  This
> >  would help those future 2,000 milers choose an original name. >>
>
>   >>
> I believe I wouldn't mind doing this.  But perhaps it should be more than
> just a list of names.  Maybe it should include real names and how or why
> their trail names were chosen.  Am I to assume that is intended just for '97
> thru-hikers?  Or should it be all inclusive?  Suggestions welcome.
>
> Alice
> IL Fltlndr@aol.com
Great idea Alice we will contribute, as soon as we come up
with trail names. At the moment we are having trouble
deciding . We have thought about just leaving it as
"The Smiths". I would be really curious as to when and
how people chose their trail names, or were they chosen
for them. Any suggestions for trail names ?

Sandy and Alison (no trail names yet)
"The Smiths"
Ga to Me '97