Re: [AT-L] Re: [AT-L] Re: [AT-L] Northbound departures

In a message dated 96-08-18 18:54:28 EDT, FrankLogue@aol.com writes:

<<  Someone should publish a book with all the "taken" trail names in it.
 This
  would help those future 2,000 milers choose an original name. >>

I believe I wouldn't mind doing this.  But perhaps it should be more than
just a list of names.  Maybe it should include real names and how or why
their trail names were chosen.  Am I to assume that is intended just for '97
thru-hikers?  Or should it be all inclusive?  Suggestions welcome.

Alice
IL Fltlndr@aol.com